Submissions are constantly rolling
We accept all forms of artwork
View our revolving Inspiration Board
- Please review our FAQ.
- Please note: We are, first and foremost, a digital magazine.
- All issues are free to view digitally on PERJUS.com.
- If your work is chosen for publication, it will be available to view in our free digital magazine as well as for sale in our print magazine.
- PERJUS Magazines are printed to order, and we do not provide any free print copies under any circumstance at this time.
- A circumstantial discounted rate for contributors and models may be provided depending on the issue.
- Please review the Contributor Release Form before submitting.
- Please have your models review the Model Release Form before submitting.
- Please inform your model(s) in advance of submitting that they will be receiving an email from PERJUS Magazine with a release form requiring their signature to approve your work for publication.
- We will not publish any photography if a model does not sign our Model Release Form. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Unfortunately, not all submissions will be accepted.
- Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, once your release forms are signed (both contributor and all model release forms) you will not be notified if your work will be included in the magazine until we announce the full list of contributors, or if we announce you on social media separately.
- We are not obligated to share this list in advance. Please do not follow up.
- Once your work is submitted and all release forms are signed, your work may be released via our website or social media at any time.
- We only follow our own release schedules. If for whatever reason your work cannot legally or contractually be released on our timeline due to prior circumstances, please contact us before submitting and we will try our best to work with you.
- The only credits we will publish in the magazine are what you submit in the release form. please be sure to include accurate information. You are fully responsible for crediting any work you submit.
- Social media and other web links will not be included in our magazine in any way.
- Under no circumstance will contributors be sent proofs of future issues for review.
- All other terms and conditions are covered via the Contributor and Model release forms.
- If you have any questions about the release forms and/or submitting your work, please contact us before submitting.