Submit your work for consideration:
PERJUS Magazine Submission Form (BETA)
Submission deadline for Issue 5 "HEY ANGEL" is July 1, 2017.
Any submissions after this date may be considered for future issues.
We accept all forms of artwork (photo/digital/written) for our magazine.
Not sure what to submit for PERJUS Magazine?
Check out the PERJUS Magazine Inspiration Board.
Please reVIEW before submitting:
- Please review the Contributor Release Form before submitting.
- Please inform your model(s) in advance of submitting that they will be receiving an email from PERJUS Magazine with a release form requiring their signature to approve your work for publication. Please have your models review the Model Release Form before submitting.
- We will not publish any photography if a model does not sign the Model Release Form. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Unfortunately, not all submissions will be accepted.
- Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, you will not be notified if your work will be included in the magazine until we announce the full list of contributors, or if we announce you on social media separately.
- We are not obligated to share this list in advance.
- Once your work is submitted, it may be released via our website or social media at any time.
- We only follow our own release schedules. If for whatever reason your work cannot legally or contractually be released on our timeline due to prior circumstances, please contact us before submitting and we will try our best to work with you.
- The only credits we will publish in the magazine are what you submit to us in the release form, so please be sure to include accurate information that you want published.
- Social media and other web links will not be included in our magazine in any way.
- No proofs for approval will be sent to contributors in advance per the release form.
- All other terms and conditions are covered via the release form.
- If you have any questions about the release form and/or submitting your work, please contact us.